If You Are Tired of Sales Rejection,
Chasing Prospects, Playing The "Numbers Game", And You Feel You Have To Compromise Your Ethics Just To Make The Sale,
This Book Is For You.
Here's a sample of what you'll learn:
- Seven Ways to Cut Loose from Old Sales Thinking
- How to Sales Call Using Your Right Brain – So You Can Make Selling Enjoyable and Productive
- Seven Steps to Selling Follow-Up
- Seven Ways to Stop Chasing Decision Makers
- How to Recognise and Diffuse Hidden Pressures in Selling
- The Surprising Truth About Selling – Three Selling Myths and Why They Hurt You
- No More Selling Scripts? Five Ways to Be Yourself Again
- How to Use E-Mail "Sales Calls" Without Falling into the SPAM Trap!
- Sales Therapy 101: Breaking Your Fear of Selling
- Seven Ways to Sell and Retain Your Integrity
- Seven Pitfalls of Using Email to Sell
- Seven Ways to Get to the Truth: When the Sale "Disappears"
- The Wall of Defensiveness: Seven Ways to Tear It Down
- Hidden Sales Pressure: Seven Ways to Make It Go Away
- How to Genuinely Enjoy Selling
- How to Diffuse Selling Pressure Points
- How to End Your Fear of Selling – Three Steps to Changing Your Mindset About Selling!
- How to Make Your Selling Problem-Focused
- Should You Use Sales Letters Before You Sales Call
- Make Fewer Sales Calls and Get Better Results
- Three Selling Mistakes that Trigger Rejection
Meet the Author
Ari Galper is the World’s #1 Authority on Trust-Based Selling and the Creator of Unlock The Game®, a new sales mindset and approach that overturns the notion of selling as we know it today.
With a Masters Degree in Instructional Design and over a decade of experience creating breakthrough sales strategies for global companies such as UPS and QUALCOMM, Ari discovered the missing link that people who sell have been seeking for years.
His profound discovery of shifting one’s mindset to a place of complete integrity, based on new words and phrases grounded in sincerity, has earned him distinction as the world’s leading authority on how to build trust in the world of selling.
Ari’s deep understanding of human communication and how it can be maximized in the sales process has lead him to discover the solution to the most dreaded selling experience of all: personal rejection.
He has completely redefined how to connect with people over the phone. In his corporate training sessions, Ari demonstrates his mindset by calling new prospects in front of live audiences.
Ari is a practitioner of Aikido, a special martial art that diffuses conflict between two parties.
He has been interviewed on major news networks such as CNN/Money and SkyNews and is a sought-after international speaker and trainer, having shared the stage and mastermined with successful entrepreneurs such as Tony Robbins, Joe Theisman, Mark Victor Hansen, Dan Kennedy, Joan Rivers, Harry S. Dent, Christopher Howard, Frank Kern, Eban Pagan, Perry Marshall, Chris Cardell, Bill Glazer, Alexandria Brown and many others.
His personal insights on how to build trust between buyers and sellers continue to break new ground in the sales industry.
Ari is based in Sydney, Australia with his wife Michelle and their two sons and daughter Toby, Nathan and Jaime. (Learn about Toby here.)
For over a decade, Ari has been the trusted advisor to sales professionals from the following companies: Telstra, Motorola, Gateway, Clear Channel Communications, Brother International, Fidelity National Mortgage, Oracle, ERA, Pitney Bowes, The NPD Group, AFLAC, State Farm Insurance, Coldwell Banker, Radisson Hotels, AON Consulting, Pre-Paid Legal, Telecom Plus, Century 21 Realty, Executive Search Group, RE/MAX and Realty Executives.
Unlock The Game™ has been available for over 13 years and has helped thousands of sales people, entrepreneurs and business people in over 38 countries including the U.S., U.K., Canada, Australia, Singapore and New Zealand.